Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Happiness is Homemade......

Hello everyone: I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe.

****************************************************

This card is made with one of my favorite apron images, this little apron is deliciously vintage.


              **************************************************************************

This is the inside.  I left it without a comment so I can stamp it as I need it.



And this is what I used.

Flourishes "Fresh Baked" (2012)
I fussy cut the apron, spoon and cookie.
Colored with Prismacolor pencils in the colors of the Ukrainian Flag.

I want to play with these challenges.




"Something with Pockets"


Thank you for stopping by today and for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Stay healthy and safe.

Maria.








7 comments:

Mary Fish said...

That flirty little dress makes me smile!

Patti Willey said...

Oh yes! Love the vintage apron! Praying for our brothers and sisters in Ukraine!

Sonny Peterson said...

Cute Cute Cute ! Sassy little apron ! Reminds me of my Aunt Lizzy who always wore cute and colorful aprons .
Sweet card !

Darlene said...

Oh Maria this is just AWESOME ... so adorable! Fabulous design and how awesome you've colored it in Ukraine colors! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pockets’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leslie Miller said...

This is so sweet and I love that you went with the Ukranian flag colors again. That little apron is darling!

Donna Phelan said...

Great use of that Sketch, pretty colors too! I love the vintage apron image, cuuuuute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pockets Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Diane said...

So very cute AND pretty, love that apron! Thank you for joining our fun at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}