Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Popcorn Party!!

Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

******************************************************************

It's no secret that I adore the little House Mouse siblings, besides being absolutely cute they are always in the middle of some mischief, this time, they are actually just having some fun popping pop corn and a sweet birthday.



*********************************************************

This is the inside.

And this is what I used.
House Mouse "Popping Good Birthday"
Power Poppy "Geraniums" for the sentiment in front.
Penny Black "Homemade" for the sentiment inside and the 
little mouse feet.

I want to play with:



Anything Goes option "Birthdays"






Thank you for stopping by and for your comments, they always make my day.

Please stay healthy and safe.


Maria.




 

9 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Cake and popcorn I’m in! Another cute House Mouse from your collection!

April said...

What a sweet card! Pretty colors too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sonny Peterson said...

Too cute !! Your little mice always look so cute .
Love the inside sentiment ! I think that`s a song ??

Mary Fish said...

No one knows how to make these mice more adorable than you!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Maria :-) the image is so sweet and I love the CAS design! Absolutely gorgeous! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

I love this cute card. It's a great image. So many people forget to color some flames on the candles so I was glad to see that you did. Otherwise, they wouldn't have any popcorn. Love this. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Leslie Miller said...

I always love to see your House Mouse cards. They're so adorable and the images really are very clever. You must have quite a few of these. My son gave me some House Mouse stamps many years ago when I first started stamping and I'll keep them forever.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a darling card! Those mice are just too cute. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Sue said...

Sweet card, popcorn and cake, these guys sure know how to celebrate. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue