Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Enjoy The Ride!!!!!!

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

The CASology challenge has a theme that is very close to my heart, it's "Ride" so, as soon as I read this word, I knew I was going to use this sweet image from Stampin' Up!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside.

And this is what I used.
Stampin' Up! "Summer Afternoon" (2012-2013)
Flourishes "Old Fashioned Florals" (2013)
Prismacolor pencils.

I want to play with:


Thank you for stopping by today and for your comments, they always bring a smile.
Please stay healthy and safe.

Maria.





6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Wonderful stamp! Get yourself out for a ride Maria are you enjoying that still?
Beautiful blue bike I love the card!

Sonny Peterson said...

Hey, that looks like a bike I had in the 6th grade !! This is a cute card and would bring a smile to someone that receives it !!

Mary Fish said...

Love how you continue to give new creative life to some older stamps! Darling.

LeAnne said...

What a cute image....perfect for that CAS challenge, love it!

Leslie Miller said...

This is a darling image, Maria, and I love how CAS your card is. The inside is pretty, too, and the sentiments are perfect!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a pretty CAS card! Thank you for joining CASology! Hugs Åsa