Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Gnome Matter What!!!!!!

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to another SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge, this time around we want to see "GNOMES", so I hope you come and play along with us in our gallery. 

Here's my card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what I used.
Stamping Bella "Gnomes have feelings too"
Penny Black "Critter Party"

Thank you for stopping by today and for your comments, they always make my day.
I hope you go and check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge page to get more inspiration from my awesome teammates.

Please stay healthy and safe.

Maria.





6 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

So cute ! Love these fuzzy fellas ! Have you seen the cute ones in the new Mini SU catalog ? This card is a 10 in CUTENESS !

lauren bergold said...

super-duper cute, colorful, loveable gnomies! :)

dj said...

I love love love that sentiment!! Adorable card!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at SOS. Way to go shopping your stash.

Lisa said...

Who doesn’t love cute gnomes. So cute and squeezable!

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, I still have two gnomes I haven't colored yet. Will I have time? Your three gnome friends are looking handsome in their pastel hats and giving good advice. Very fun!

AlisonC said...

These little gnomes are so cute and adorable. I love those soft colours and the background stripes. x