Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

The Flower Challenge #69 Reminder......

 Hello: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Flower Challenge has arrived at the halfway point so I'm here with a little reminder to inspire you to play along.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "Lovely Lattice" (2019)
Prismacolor pencils.

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments, they always make my day.

I hope you come an join us at The Flower Challenge gallery, we can't wait to see what you create.

Please, stay healthy and safe.

Maria.













5 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

I really like your BIG flowers ! They are very pretty and just pop with that yellow ! Such a cheery card for summertime !!

Patti Willey said...

Wonderful layout remember this one for your non CAS cards this looks great!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, so gorgeous! What a beautiful stamp and you always do such a fantastic job with your Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. So beautifully blended. I cannot seem to get mine that perfect.

TaeEun said...

You colored the yellow flowers beautifully, Maria! I thought you did watercoloring! The blending of the pencil colors is so soft!

Bobby said...

Beautiful job coloring with the pencils, Maria. So bright and cheery.