Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The Tiniest Things!!

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE has a fun "Tic, Tac, Toe grid for you to play with for the next 10 days, there are lots of possibilities here so we can't wait to see what you create.
For my card I chose the middle/vertical column, "Birds, Green and Embossing" so, here is my card and I hope you get inspired to come and join us in our gallery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the inside.




And this is what I used.

Flourishes "Humming Along" (2010)
Prismacolor pencils.

And, for more inspiration, I hope you come and check out the RETRO RUBBER challenge page to see the amazing cards from my talented teammates.

Until next time, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.


4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What a pretty card, beautifully coloured flowers and hummingbird, great design and as always a finished inside.

Heather said...

Wow, Maria, this is a stunner! Your colors are so rich and gorgeous - beautiful! Love it!

Sonny Peterson said...

So pretty ! Love the color and the sentiment !

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Is this the most beautiful card! Love the layout the colors and this sweet hummingbird!