Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Eat Your Veggies!!

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

*************************************

I have a very yummy card to share with you today, these veggies are some of my absolute favorites, I especially love Egg Plants, breaded and fried in Olive Oil then, baked with Italian sauce and lots of fresh Mozzarella cheese, yummy, yummy in our tummies.



*******************************************
This is the inside.


*************************************
This is what I used.

Power Poppy "Farmer's Market"
DSP from my stash.
Prismacolor pencils.

I want to play with these challenges.


Thank you for stopping by and for your comments, they always make my day.

Please, stay healthy and safe.

Maria.





3 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

These look so colorful and EATABLE !! Pretty card for our friend Lisa !
I like your choice with the Egg Plant ....sounds like "Let`s eat "!!!

ChristineCreations said...

Such fun and vibrant colour and pattern Maria. It makes it a lovely cheerful design. Wonderful job. Thanks so much for playing along in The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy this month!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this beautiful bounty of the harvest image in all the wonderful colors! Beautifully designed. I especially love how you did the inside sentiments with the "eat your veggies" down in the corner. So cute!