Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2023

You Totally Rock!!!!!!

 Hello everyone: I've neglected my blog for a long time, this cold weather and some family issues, are part of it but I realized that creating my cards and sharing them with my friends on my blog are essential for having balance in my life so, here's the first card of many I will be posting, and I hope you like it and enjoy it.

Does anybody remember these portable record players? I sure do and this image brings fond memories of simpler and fun times listening to my Beatles records in my bedroom, singing along and dreaming of meeting Paul McCartney💓





This is the inside.

This is what I used.
Power Poppy "Well Played" (2015)
DSP (Tulips) Stampin' Up!

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments, they always make my day.

Take care, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.






4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your card brings back memories with the portable record player. It’s great! You rocked it Maria!

Patti Willey said...

Wonderful to hear from you! Beautiful car and of course I remember the portable players and stacks of vinyl!
Looking forward to your shares!

Sonny Peterson said...

Really cute card ! Loved the Beatles ! Yes, card making is just fun and a great get away for us to play ! Love playing with PAPER .Probably leftover from playing with PAPER DOLLS as a little girl ! It makes me HAPPY !

Leslie Miller said...

You and I were in exactly the same place in time because you described me in a nutshell. The little record player, Paul McCartney, dreaming dreaming dreaming in my room, my sanctuary. Now I have my stamp room and different toys, but still feel very much the same inside. Your darling sweet card opens a floodgate of memories. I'm glad to have you back to your personal happy place where we can visit virtually. Just a note: I received your card with the girl wrapped in scarf and knit cap. It's that kind of weather for sure. Thank you sweet friend!