Followers

Friday, April 24, 2015

Corner Garden and the chic girls, again.....

Hello everyone: Well, I don't know about you but I just love, love the In This Together stamp set from SU, this very chic ladies look lovely no matter what color you give to their fabulous outfits so, once again, I made another card with this fabulous set, this time for the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge, here is my card.
 I also used another SU stamp set called Corner Garden which is also beautiful, I only used a strip of it to fit my card but the whole image is amazing. Here is a close up of this sweet girlfriends and the pretty flowers from this set.
As you can see, I couldn't help but give their outfits and the cute little puppy, a bit of bling,
I hope you like this card, both this sets are beautiful and a joy to color. This are the SU markers I used for this images, as always, they are just perfect for water coloring.
Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Basic Black and Chocolate Chip.
I also used a bit of my Strawberry Slush and Hello Honey ink pads, since I don't have the markers in those colors.
I used Strawberry Slush and Whisper White CS, a SU tiny pearl and Rhine Stones I colored with alcohol markers.
I want to thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments, I'm no expert but, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I will answer them the best way I can.
Before I forget, here is the Pals Paper Arts sketch that inspired this card.  Have a wonderful weekend.PPA249

12 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Are you doing these with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers or Blendabilities? Beautiful job!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Mary: I always use my Stampin Up! Write Markers, I just love the way they work for water coloring. So glad you liked the card, thank you for visiting.
Hugs.

Patti Willey said...

I can't say it enough , you're so gifted in coloring! Your shading is beautiful and this card is true to the sketch challenge! Love the touch of bling on this puppy's collar!

Brian King said...

MARIA!!! What a lovely use of Corner Garden. These colors are so bright and cheery. Woo hoo!

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Maria, this card is beautiful! I love your coloring and using both of these stamps makes it a perfect "gal pal" card. You delight me! Awesome job!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks my friend, I had a blast using this set for my PPA submission.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Brian, I'm so very happy I bought both this sets, I know I will be using them over and over again.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for your sweet words Bobbi, the SU markers makes it so easy to shade and color.

Darlene DeVries said...

Maria, I went to look up your Corner Garden stamp because I love it. I've never noticed it before in the catalog! I'm noticing now that I've seen you use it. Beautiful card! You've prompted me to add this to my wishlist. Thank goodness it's not retiring!

Unknown said...

Maria, you have super awesome coloring ninja skills! Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.

Anonymous said...

Maria I love your "out of the box" thinking by cropping Corner Garden. And, have I told you lately that you are a watercoloring genius?!!!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh. Maria! This card is absolutely fabulous! The coloring...the accents...the delightful mix of images...this card is PERFECT! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!