Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

VIOLETS FOR THE FLOWER CHALLENGE OLC.....


Hello everyone: It's the half way on THE FLOWER CHALLENGE "One Layer Card" challenge so here I am with another card to inspire you to come and play along.


This image is from a very old and retired Flourishes set called "Sweet Violets". I stamped it on a folded watercolor card base with Versafine black ink, clear heat embossed it and colored it with Sakura Koy watercolors.  I wanted to frame the image with something so I grabbed a SU embossing folder called "Filigree", this kind of ground my little flowers.

***********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is done with a SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called SAGE ADVICE.

I hope you join my teammates and I at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE gallery and also check out the fabulous and beautiful inspiration cards from the rest of the Design Team, we can't wait to see what you create.
Please include our logo on your post when you upload your card, make sure the main image is a flower, you can participate in 6 challenges including ours.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #110 "No pattern papers"
Creative Craft Cottage

Tiddly Inks Challenge #216 "Clean and Simple"
Tiddly Inks Challenge

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



7 comments:

Brian King said...

THESE. ARE. GORGEOUS. You are incredible with color, Maria! <3

Mary Fish said...

Love how the purple pops. Your watercoloring is always impeccable, Maria.

Rene said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
Rene

Viv said...

Another beautiful card again Maria, just loving your sweet bunch of violets here mf. You coloured them so well of course too, well done again mf ;) hugs Viv xx

Leslie Miller said...

You made a gorgeous one layer card, Maria! Love these sweet violets, so beautifully colored, and the embossed frame is the perfect addition. Nice that watercolor doesn't bleed through like Copics. This is a classic!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty Maria, the violets in my garden are always such a welcome sight in the spring.
xx Karen

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)