Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Without the Glass.....

Hello dear blogging friends: The fabulous Power Poppy Blog has a fun challenge for us to play with in the month of September, it's called HITTING THE BOOKS and it's very appropriate for this month since every kid, young and old, went back to school.
I made this card using the Power Poppy set called UNDER GLASS, I just didn't use the beautiful glass bell this time.


This set has 9 fabulously beautiful images to stamp on their own or put under a glass dome, either way, they are awesome.  I stamped my image on a piece of Blick Drawing Paper with Stazon Black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils, the die cut is from the Spellbinders die set called "Majestic Oval 25", I die cut a piece of lavender card stock with the Wonky Stitched die set, I love the combination of any purple color and green.

**************************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Dynamic Duos: Foxglove and Ranunculus and the little succulent from another Power Poppy set called Sassy Succulents.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


A Vintage Journey September Challenge "Back to Nature"
A Vintage Journey

Moving Along With The Times

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.







6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Maria,
what a gorgeous card and your design is brilliantly created.
Love that wonderul image and the gorgeous die cut matting.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Mary Fish said...

love all the pretty things . . . without the glass!

Leslie Miller said...

Such a beautiful image and, oh, my gosh, Maria, your coloring is fantastic! You're really giving me the bug to get in there and start coloring. Maybe I'll get those three projects done soon, sheesh!

Cards by Beckie said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Moving Along With The Times. Beckie x

Words and Pictures said...

A lovely butterfly, and that ornate frame is great. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
Alison x