Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Amanita Muscaria.....

Hello everyone and a happy weekend to you all. 
A few weeks ago I bought this gorgeous stamp set from Power Poppy called WILD MUSHROOMS, as soon as I started seeing the sneak peeks from the DT members, I knew I was going to get it so, here is my card, featuring one of these amazing mushroom images.


I stamped this image on a die cut piece of watercolor paper with Versafine black ink and colored it with my SU markers. I'm amazed at the fact these markers are still plenty juicy, even if they are very, very old.  The pattern papers are from my stash, the sentiment is from the set, the enamel dots are home made by me, using the directions on THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL, I love how they turned out, she baked them at 450 degrees for about 12 min. if you want them to spread a bit more, for 8 min. to make them smaller.  The only kind of tedious part is lining them up on your baking sheet.

***********************************************************************

Here is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The little mushroom is from the Wild Mushrooms set, the sentiment is from another Power Poppy set called Best Day Ever.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Ellibelle Creative Moments Crafty Wednesday. Outdoors/Nature.

Crafty Friends Challenge Blog



Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



11 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, I love these mushrooms - what fantastic coloring! Love your paper choices as well - such a pretty arrangement! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Sonny P. said...

So cute and colorful ! Especially with those enamel doozies that we like to bake ….giggle !! Remember when we baked and baked those silly things? Giggle} When reading your description I thought you were talking about baking the mushrooms at first ! (YUM)
Love your mushrooms card !!!

Aileen said...

never thought I would say 'beautiful mushrooms' to anyone but they really are beautiful looking. Fabulous colouring Maria and design.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this set and have only used it once. That's what I get for buying too many stamps! I'll love it again whenever I get back around to it, sigh... Your card is wonderfully inspiring with these colorful Amanitas and cute gingham. Your enamel dots from beads are perfect! I've always wanted to try that. Bookmarked the tutorial. Thanks, Maria!

Brian King said...

Such a bright and cheery card, Maria! I love your interpretation of the sketch - and the other elements you've added are really special. Such sweet colors, too! <3

LeAnne said...

Very cool image and I love your homemade candy dots! That looks like a fun craft to do!!

Jane Savage said...

Great card! Fabulous image and layout!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane (DT) xxx

Stamp With Amy K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamp With Amy K said...

What a great design! I love the bright colors and fun mix of designer papers! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

Very cute! I love whimsical mushroom images! Great coloring and my SU markers are still going strong after 12+ years! Great investment! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Ellibelle said...

What a great sketch showing off the mushroom image so well. Beautifully done, thank you so much for joining in at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge!