Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Let's Play Tic, Tac, Toe with RR.....

No automatic alt text available.

Hello everyone: I don't know about you but I love the Tic, Tac, Toe challenges, they are fun and best of all, you have a lot of options to choose from.
This is the new RETRO RUBBER challenge for the next 10 days so we hope you come along and play with us, we can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.
Here is my card, hope you get inspired and join us.


I used some images from a couple of Penny Black stamp sets to create this card, this sets are about 5 years old and I love them, I often mix the images to create little scenes like this one. The image of the little mouse riding on the snail and the one with the mousey walking are from the set called Critter Party and the little bees holding the envelope are from another set called Hugs, all the images are colored with Prismacolor pencils, the pattern papers are from my stash and the sentiment from a retired SU set called "Happy Hour", this came out in the 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog.
I used the diagonal on the Tic Tac Toe chart that has "Animals, Birthday and Ribbon".

***********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a set called Wonderful, the kitten on the corner from the Critter Party set, also colored with Prismacolor Pencils.

I hope you come and check out what my teammates created for your inspiration over at the RETRO RUBBER Challenge blog and come to join us in the gallery.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.







6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Those little critters are just the cutest! Love the one riding the snail! LOL!! Really fun birthday desin and I love all of the added hearts in your background too! Thanks for inviting me for your challenge! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so cute!! The images, the paper, the ribbon -- love it all! Cute little kitty stamp inside, too. What a treat, Maria!

Jan Clothier said...

Sweet critter card, Maria. I like the bold background you've created for these sweeties.

Mary Fish said...

sweet mix of patterns!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I always love your mouse cards, Maria! This one is no exception. The background really frames them so well. Great card!

Angelnorth said...

Cute images, love the snail jockey! A lovely cheerful card, sure to raise a smile!