Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Olive and Oak.....

Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog

Hello dear friends: It's time for another fun challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, the theme for the next week is GIVE THANKS, so you can create a Thank You card or a Thanksgiving card, your choice, we can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.
This is the card I made and I hope it inspires you to play along.


The image is from a Power Poppy set called "Olive and Oak", I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with Stampin Up markers and an Aqua Painter, then carefully fussy cut it and placed it on my embossed panel with foam tape. The ribbon is from my stash and so is the bright orange enamel dot.

*********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is stamped with a retired SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called "Dahlias", the Olive cluster from the Power Poppy set.
I hope you come and play along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, visit my teammates' blogs for more fabulous inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Winner! This is so autumnal and gorgeous! I can practically smell the leaves and bark! (Can you tell it is my favorite time of year?) Those leaves are detailed and colored to perfection.

Chris Dring said...

Wow! That image is gorgeous and you've colored it so beautifully! What a stunning card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous! You make me look at this stamp set a whole new way. Love it against the birch tree embossed background. Beautiful fall colors!

Carol L said...

This is a stunning card both inside and outside! I love the warm autumn colors and elements with the perfect embossed background! The little sentiment tag is cute with that enamel dot, and I really like the inside sentiment too! Beautiful!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so lovely mf...
xx Karen

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Maria, love the layers, as always put together so perfectly by you. I hope you are getting use out of the stamp set I sent you for this time of year and I hope you are doing well health wise. Hugs Aileen