Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

A Washi Birthday with the Mice.....

SOS Headquarters

Hello everyone: I hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous, full of good food, drinks and family.
This new challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH is all about Washi Tape, I confess I had a hard time finding some in my craft room, I thought I had a couple of rolls but then I remember I gave them to my granddaughter, she really liked them and I really don't use washi tape all that much, anyway, I had to really look hard to find this two designs for my card.
Hope you go look at your stash of Washi Tape and come join us in the gallery.

 

As you all know, I adore the House Mouse siblings so here they are again, doing what they do best, getting in trouble, LOL!! 
I stamped this image on white card stock with Stazon black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils, the Washi Tape was a lucky find, I now realize I better go get me some.

***************************************************************
Here is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


I added the last of the festive washi tape to the top of this inside panel, the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Short Stacks 

I hope you have some Washi Tape somewhere in your craft room so you can come and join us in our gallery.

I would like to play with the following challenges.

Pattie's Creations Challenge #152 BIRTHDAYS
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

Color Crazy Challenge Week 47 Anything Goes coloring.
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge


Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria




14 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh Maria no washi tape? how come all the rest of us collected rolls and rolls of the stuff. I admit I am wash tape challenged but I still have mega rolls of the "stuff". Love those siblings and love that stamp. I found mine at at yardsale before I even knew what to do with it, a stamp hoarder was then born. So happy you had some really festive washi tape to use for the challenge.

Chris Dring said...

So glad that you were able to scrounge up a couple rolls of washi, as this is such a cute card!

lauren bergold said...

sooooo fun maria! ♥

Lisa Kind said...

What a fun and colorful card! Love how you were inspired by our JUGs photo! Thanks for playing along.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Maria, this is so darling and happy! I know how those little mice feel, 'cause they look like me after Thanksgiving. You found some really cute Washi tape in your stash, too! I was never bitten by the Washi tape bug, but bought two rolls for a challenge once. Now I use it sometimes on the back of envelopes. Hey, it dresses up the envelope!

Brian King said...

Nobody makes mice as cute as you do. Such vibrant colors on your sweet card! <3

Mary Fish said...

Washi magic for your brilliant frends!

Sonny P. said...

Cute card ! I happen to be a WASHI TAPE HOARDER !! Funny thing is I don`t use it much ! You found some that is cute … yay !
Better watch those mice that they don`t eat your tape decoration !

Donna said...

I have two buckets FULL of washi tape!!
When I find one I like, I buy 2 or 3 rolls of it, you know in case I use it...mostly I collect it all LOL
Glad you found some washi to make this awesome birthday card!!

~ginny said...

Maria Love the electric orange you created for the candle... makes a great card and repeats the colors in your Washi! Like your idea of putting it at an angle like that!
~ginny

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ CCC

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such an adorable card -- the mice made me smile, and that washi is so fun! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Margo said...

So adorable!
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge !
Margo GDT