Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Inspirational Quote.....

Hello everyone: I have a quick and pretty card paired with one of my favorite quotes, nothing fancy, just a bit of Prismacolor pencils on the image and markers on the sentiment, which is from Penny Black and it's called "Life's Messages"
Couldn't find it to offer you a link, I'm sorry.


This sweet image is from a Unity stamp set called Your Wings Exist, I bought it years ago because I really love it, the sentiments are beautiful and this little girl really reminds me of my granddaughters when they were little and we, their grandma and grandpa, used to go with them to Panama City, Fl. on Spring Break.

***********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from the set and the feather is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set called Feather Finnery  which has a Die Set, (both of these items are on sale right now 😉)

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

"Use an Inspirational die or Stamp"

Alphabet Soup. Use Words, Letters or Numbers.
Daring Cardmakers

Hope my big sentiment is ok.

Thank you for stopping by, I sure appreciate your kind comments.
XO
Maria.

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, Maria, I love the sentiment, and the image is SO sweet! What a beautiful, heartwarming combination. Beautiful colors. I just adore this!

Patti Willey said...

Ink-spirational for sure! I love this Phyllis Harris stamp from Unity I think it's still in my stash also. Your sentiment however is awesome! I would add it to my chalkboard art collection (pretty tiny collection though) I love it!

Mary Fish said...

Love this quote and adorable girl!

Chana Malkah said...

First, thanks so much for the support! Love ya! Your card fits our theme perfectly! Where do you find these adorable images? She is so sweet and you have colored and stamped beautifully on this project. You know I now need to know where you got the sentiment and the image. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing!

Mucho Hugz,
Chana

Sonny P. said...

Love it ! Your color variation on the sentiment just pops !
What an adorable card !!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, love the quote with the adorable image. Thank you for joining us this week over at Daring Cardmakers for the Alphabet Soup challenge.

Sylvia xx

cm said...

The combination of 'text' and image make for a lovely piece of art! Soooo pretty and encouraging! Thrilled you shared your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol