Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Want to Dance?????

Hello everyone: I'm here again with another CAS card to share paired with another beautiful and inspiring quote.


I bought the ballet shoe image and the sentiment a gazillion years ago, they are both plain red rubber and I didn't know where either of them came from, but now, thanks to the kindness of Monica C. from Sunshine Creativity now I know that this stamp is from a company named "My Heart Stamps for You" and you can find this particular stamp BY CLICKING HERE, just scroll down the page a little bit. When I bought this stamp many years ago, I threw away the packaging back when I didn't even have a blog or entertain the idea of ever creating one. So, thank you so much Monica C., I sure appreciate your kindness providing me with this information.😊
I stamped the image on white card stock with Stazon black ink and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, I'm really enjoying coloring with them a lot lately.
When I was done, I stamped the sentiment on top with Versafine black ink.

***********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The lacy top is from a Stampin' Up! set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Springtime Love

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Use an inspiration die or stamp.

Anything Goes/option Monochrome. (Pink)
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog

World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge
Thank you for stopping by, your comments make my day.
XO
Maria.



9 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I took some time to Google your stamp and don't see it! I found lots of images of realy sore contorted ballerina feet though, ouch! They make it all look so graceful, beautiful image here, I hope you'll frame it. A great sentiment to encourage us all!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Love the image and love that sentiment. Great job.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Sonny P. said...

Pretty pretty !! My friend Alexis loved the song by Lee Ann Rhymes based on this saying "You Might As Well Dance".
Your card is just beautiful ! It also brings back memories of my girls when they took dancing !
I agree with Patti that you should frame it !

Leslie Miller said...

Absolute CAS perfection, Maria! Still loving all your older stamps. Where do you store all of them? I simply run out of room and that's why I've purged off and on over the years. I dearly love your card. I do have the sentiment, but by a different vendor apparently. The ballerina shoes you found are almost identical, but not exact. Close enough, though, and lovely!

Monica C. said...

Beautiful CAS card! I love CAS and I love pencil coloring and your card has both.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Monica C. said...

Looks like your stamp may be from My Heart Stamps 4 You
http://myheartstamps4u.com/catalog/images/dance/dance.html

Mary Fish said...

Love how you layered the verse over the slippers. So feminine and sweet.

Michelle W said...

Beautiful CAS card, and a great design. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

Nonni said...

What a unique card! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the way you stamped the sentiment directly on top of it, a very special look! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!