Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Wish Big!!!!!

Hello everyone: I was checking my stash of kids cards and found out I needed to add to it, even if my grandchildren are not little kids anymore, (my youngest grandson is almost 11) I still have a few little ones on my youngest daughter's hubby's side of the family that I need to make cards for, so when she asks for a card, usually the day before or even the day of the party, I won't be rushed to make something quick, I don't like to do that so, here's this card to add to my stash of young kids cards.  


This cutie pie is from a retired Stampin' Up! set called "Montstermaniacs" that came out back in 2013, I bought it specifically for my grandkids, I just love all the cute little "monsters" in this set.
I stamped this image with Stazon black ink on white card stock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and paper stumps dipped in Gamsol.
The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Pinwheels and Popsicles", the balloon is die cut and the string I drew it by hand, I think the die set is from Memory Box, but I'm not entirely sure.

********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


I think the sentiment is from Stampendous, (gosh!! I regret not saving the information on some of my stamps and dies), the little candles are from a Penny Black stamp set called "Cupcakes".

I want to play with the following challenges.

Challenge by LeAnne.

#132 "One For The Boys"
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog

I see lots of green so I hope this card fits the challenge.

"Shades Of Any Color"
International Art & Soul

Thank you for stopping by, your comments make my day.
XO
Maria.

13 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Your youngest grandson now 11 that makes you.... Just kidding! Ha! Love the green goblin monster and your hand drawn string is so artistic! I also adore this postage stamp die, you have a great collection of fun things in your Stamping Studio!

Mary Fish said...

A simply adorable monster that will surely delight!

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahaha! I love it! I know I'm a kid at heart, but I'm thinking this would be okay for a tween kid. I don't have any grandkids, so I jump at the chance to make kids cards when my friends ask. There are the three little girls next door, thank goodness. Super cute little green monster! As I've mentioned several times, I love seeing what's in your stamp stash!

Sonny P. said...

Don`t you just love those little green monsters or aliens ?
This is a cute card that even a BIG kid at heart would like !!

LeAnne said...

LOL, this little guy cracks me up! I honestly don't remember this stamp at all! Some wee one will find him fun too! Thanks for sharing this with us and participating in my challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Lady Joyful said...

This is a really fun card! I love that little monster. Our challenge this week is actually to add a button, as is written on the right hand side of the graphic and also explained in the blog post, so unfortunately your lovely card is not eligible. We hope you'll come and play along again, though! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a FUN card! Love this little monster spreading birthday wishes! That bright green is perfect and the die you used to cut the main panel is fabulous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Lisa xx said...

this is just perfect for our challenge - what a fun image

thank you for joining in with the Cuties, hope to see you again very soon!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun party monster - perfect in green and a great card for kiddies! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun card! Love the monster! Thanks for sharing with us at CIC!

CraftyLyn said...

Hi, super fun card love the colour thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge Lyn DT x.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Aw! Such a cute card and lovely shades of green. Thank you for joining us at International Art and Soul.

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card....Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
Wendy xx