Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Shh!! Amanda Is Sleeping.....

Hello everyone: All of my friends in blog land know I adore the House Mouse siblings, they are just about the cutest, sweetest and mischievous little critters out there. This particular image has not been inked up yet, I got it on October or November of last year with a coupon at my local craft store, the moment I saw it, I had to have it, this is why.....


This is Amanda, she is adorable. I stamped this sweet image called Violet Nap on a piece of white card stock with Stazon black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and paper stumps dipped in Gamsol.
The tiny sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Baby Love", stamped with Shaded Lilac distress ink.  

***************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The loops at the top are from a retired SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from Stampabilities and the little baby rattle from the "Baby Love" set, colored with Prismacolors.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Allsorts Challenge #508 "Spring Flowers"
Allsorts challenge blog

Easter or Spring.
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog 

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

Super CAS card and a lovely delicate image. Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allosrts.

Kath x

Darnell said...

I mean, how could anyone not love House Mouse siblings?! Little Amanda is indeed adorable, Maria, and your coloring is fantastic! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

A super CAS creation and perfect for our 'Spring' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Mary Fish said...

Fresh and artistic for spring - darling stamps.

Patti Willey said...

Awh! The sweetest image! What a sweetheart!

Joyce said...

She really is an adorable mouse. I'll try not to wake her up. Fab card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

S said...

She is too cute and you colored her perfectly .
You can be sure I won`t wake her up !!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, this is certainly adorable! Such a sweet, simple image and so beautifully colored. Absolutely the perfect baby card! You know I love it because it has a critter. I'm hopeless!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Mummylade said...

How adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.