Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Good Tidings.....

Hello everyone: I have been creating a few Christmas cards to add to my stash so, when the Holidays roll around, I'll be set to send them out to my family and friends so, here's this card, hope you like it.


This image is from the Power Poppy set called Cozy Cupfuls, how sweet is this little Christmas Tree?  I stamped it on Canson Mix Media paper with gray ink and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and paper stumps dipped in Gamsol.
I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the ornaments, I sure hope you can see it in the photo, this stuff is tricky to photograph.
The pattern paper is from my stash and the strip of shiny paper is from, believe it or not, a gift bag, I just love how the design moves, I think it's called Holographic, love it, the sentiment is from the set.
********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Poinsettia and the little pine branch from another Power Poppy set called Merry Littles.

I'm playing with the following challenges.



May Challenge "Ornaments"
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

12 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Love the blue ! So vibrant and perfect against your little tree .
You are so clever to get your Xmas cards made ahead .
Pretty card !!

Sonny P. said...

Well, you won`t believe this ,but my daughter just brought me a tiny rosebush in a CUP !! I could not wait to show her your adorable Xmas tree in a cup on your blog ! WOW !!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Maria,

Your card is very pretty, and I really love the colors you used. Yes, I believe the piece of giftbag, because I have a hoard of those myself (not that I actually *use* them.) LOL! Thanks for sharing your pretty Christmas tree in a cup with us at CCAYR, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Cute and well done card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! I have this very same set on my desk right now! Started a card last night and hope to color while we're camping the next couple of days. Same set, different stamp. I love how your Prismacoloring turned out on this, and that gift bag paper! Brilliant! This little tree in the cup is so pretty. Nice feeling to get another Christmas card done, isn't it? Yay, Maria!

Mary Fish said...

Precious little teacup and tree!

Brian King said...

Such vibrant colors, Maria! I love the teacup tree. ♥

Cat Nowak said...

Way to work ahead! Love the non-traditional holiday cards. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Very pretty holiday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Julie Koerber said...

Absolutely love the color scheme and I bet it sparkles a lot in real life with all that Wink of Stella! Love how perky this turned out!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Loving that bright blue and purple combination. Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart Dare challenge. 💙☕MissCarrie

Melanie R said...

Beautiful colors for your holiday card! Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #341.