Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Tag You're It!!!.....

Hi everyone: I have a quick post to share today, a Tag with some really sweet critters.


I'm a sucker for mice, especially if they look this cute, LOL!!  I must admit that I wouldn't want to see them inside my house but, when I see them scurrying away from the bird seed that falls from the feeders, I want to just grab them and pet them, sooooo adorable.😉
Anywho, this sweet pair is from a Penny Black set called "HUGS", I stamped it on a tag I punched with the SU Scalloped Tag Topper with Stazon black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils, the sentiment is from another Penny Black set called WONDERFUL, I stamp part on the top and part on the bottom.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

UMBRELLAS

Anything Goes with a Critter.
2 Crafty Critter Crazies


Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

5 comments:

Patti Willey said...

So cute! I remember my Sister picking up a mouse to save it from a barn cat and it bit her hard on her finger and she could hardly shake it off! So stick to coloring your mice and refrain from getting close to them at your feeder!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, they are adorable! It would be sweet to see this lovable pair out in the garden. Unfortunately, our bird feeders attracted rats, not mice, and I had to take them down. I don't mind if the rats want to live out in the woods, but I really don't want them in the yard. Same thing with leaving water for the dogs out on the back deck. Rats would come up on the deck and I know they were going for the water. I do NOT want rats in our dog water! However, back to your tag... every inch of this is as sweet and pretty as can be and I love it!

Sonny P. said...

Your little mice are the only kind I like except Mickey and Minnie Mouse !!
This is a cute tag !

Robyn Oliver said...

Adorable tag, Maria.... very cute mice huddling under their flower umbrella. Thanks for sharing with Tag You're It, Robyn

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

So precious! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.