Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I've got my EYES on YOU!!!

SOS Headquarters

Hello everyone: The SHOPPING OUR STASH Designer Team has a fun challenge for you to play with and the theme is HALLOWEEN, which is just around the corner so I hope you go and check your Stash of spooky, fun stamps and come and join my teammates and me in our gallery. Here's my card, hope you like it.


It's so much fun to create Halloween cards, the spookier the better, don't you think? I used one of my old-time favorite sets from SU called "Jar of Haunts"
(2016 Holiday Mini) this particular image is YUCKY in the funniest way possible, the dripping slime, the added spiders, crawling down and inside this jar, with these eyeballs floating around in some kind of "preservative", had me laughing as I was stamping them, I know a few of you guys will get a chill down your spine, tee hee!!
I just stamped this image with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it, colored with a neon green Crayola marker and So Saffron from SU. 
The pattern paper and ribbon are from my stash, I can't remember where the sentiment came from.
****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.

 

Every image on the inside is from this fun set.

So there you have it, hope it inspires you to come and play along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, where you'll find more awesome inspiration from my fabulous teammates, we can't wait to see what you create.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Simon Says Monday Challenge
SPOOKY

Crafting Happiness Challenges
#19 "Halloween Colors"
Crafting Happiness Challenges

Artsystamper Challenge #2
Pattern Paper

Always Fun Challenges #133
Something Scary.
Always Fun Challenges

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.
















8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my gosh the eyes on the inside of the card are fab. Super Halloween card, it does look yukky but awesome.

Donna said...

WOW!!!!
Awesome & creepy!!!
I love it - I love ALL things Halloweeny!
Fab job teammie!

Beverly said...

Eewie Gooey! Hi Maria, Halloween is so much fun and we can get away with so much! LOL Thanks for inspiring me, and for entering our Patterned Paper Challenge over at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge.

Hugs,
Beverly aka Artsystamper

Darlene said...

Eeeks! A jar of eyeballs! LOL This is such a fun creation ... great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, those eyeballs and spiders... ack!!! I'm feeling really creepy right now, but I love it!!

Sonny P. said...

So creepy ! BUT CUTE !

Let's Art Journal said...

That's such a creepy card! A fabulous design for Halloween 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

Chris Dring said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!!!