Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Jar of Haunts.....

Hello everyone: Halloween is approaching fast so my teammates and I at the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE, have a fabulous sketch for you created by my awesome teammate Claire so come along and play with us.
Here's the sketch.
Image may contain: text

And here's my card.

 

This card is created with one of the images from a retired SU set called "Jar of Haunts" (2016Holiday Mini).  I stamped this one on watercolor paper with black ink and went over with a damp brush to pull the color, easy peasy, the frighting eyes, which I stamped, colored with markers and fussy cut and the sentiment are also from the set.
The paper is from my stash and so are the spiders

*****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


This cool sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set called "Dark and Dreary" (2010 Holiday Mini)

I hope you feel inspired and go check out the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE, there you will find even more inspiration from my awesome Teammates.

I want to play along with the following challenges.

"Something Scary"

"Pattern Paper"
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge blog

Halloween Colors
Crafting Happiness Challenges

SPOOKY

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.

Maria.






10 comments:

Neva Cole said...

What a really fun Halloween card with some neat little details. I love those eyes!

Jan Clothier said...

That's a horror story masterpiece, Maria! I think the DSP background adds to the haunted house feel.

Beverly said...

Hahaha...Hi again, Maria! I just LOVE this jar! Thanks for entering our Artsystamper Digitals Challenge again!
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper

Greta said...

Trying to catch up after vacation. Thanks for having me GD for the last challenge. Love the new sketch & your card is cute & fun!

Claire Grantham said...

This is absolutely awesome Maria, I LOVE the spooky eyes! And your background is gorgeous. Cx

Darlene said...

OMG ... LOVE those 'eyes' all around in the background! What a fabulous Halloween creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Leslie Miller said...

Cute sketch and you've got just the perfect stamp set for it! That mummy jar just cracks me up! Cool paper and those eyes and spiders are awesome!

Janis Lewis said...

What a cute card! Thanks for the link to Retro Rubber Challenge. I'll check it out. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Let's Art Journal said...

Gorgeous Halloween card! The bright colours are fabulous with those spooky eyes 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge again! Creative wishes, Jo x

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Great idea and fun. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun challenge
Billie A
Always Fun Challenges