Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Let It Snow!!!!!

SOS Headquarters

Hello everyone: We had our first snowfall of the season precisely on Halloween, it was cold and super windy so, needless to say, there were no Trick or Treaters ringing our bell, I guess parents just took the kiddos to the Mall, Sigh!!!😞😞
So we are stuck with lots of our favorite candy bars and we have no other recourse but to eat them, sheeesh!!  I even thought of vacuum pack all of these bags to see if they would last till next Halloween but, it's more fun to enjoy them.
Anywho, the theme for this next 10 days over at SHOPPING OUR STASH is "SNOWFLAKES" and here's my card.


This image is from Lili of the Valley, stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The branch is from Memory Box and I think the Snowflakes too.  The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called"Warm Winter Wishes"
************************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The Snowflakes are from the Flourishes set and the Sentiment from a new Power Poppy set called Snow Kissed.
So I hope you come and play with me and my teammates over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we can't wait to see your Snow Flake creations.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Happy Holidays
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog

Christmas/Winter
Dragonfly Dreams





7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I think you can freeze the candy to use for next year. But you are correct in saying it's more satisfying to just eat it. LOL! Your card is beautiful as always!

Donna said...

I am a little envious of your snow :)
We didn't get any trick or treaters either, but we just don't buy candy anymore - less temptation to eat it all LOL
Fab card, love the snowflakes hanging from the tree!

Chana Malkah said...

This is such a delightful scene. I am totally blown away by your awesome snowflakes and that adorable, beautifully colored image!
Hugz,
Chana

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

The image is adorable the card is fabulous. I'm putting the leftover candy in the stockings at Christmas, that is if they last until them. teehee.

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I love those hanging snowflakes! Such a darling, sweet stamp. We had zero trick-or-treaters. It was a perfectly beautiful night, but just no kids on our dark street. Some friends in a nearby neighborhood had 300 kids!!!!! They counted and kept a tally each time they came to the door.

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty,

Hugz Tinz