Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

You are so "Mice".....

Image may contain: text

Hi there, Retro Rubber friends: My teammates and I have a new challenge for you to play with and it's the very popular "RETRO RUBBER", so let's get creative with your older than a year stamps and join us in our gallery.
I made a few tags using a Stampin' Up! set that was first introduced back in 1999, which was way before I knew anything about rubber stamps, blogs, card making, etc.  I was browsing Pinterest and I came across one of these delightful images on a card, and I fell in love immediately. Lucky the lady who made the card gave the name of this set which is "Mice Messages" so I went on a hunt for a while until I found it on eBay, needless to say, I bought it!!! 
That was 2 years ago so, here's my set of tags, hope you like them.


I punched the Kraft card stock with the "Scalloped" SU punch and stamped the images with Memento black ink then, colored them with Prismacolor pencils, I just love the vintage look you get with Kraft paper.
There's a punched panel on the back to write messages, the Washi Tape on the top is from SU.

Hope you liked these little tags, I sure had a lot of fun creating them.

Please visit the RETRO RUBBER challenge and check out my teammates' creations, visit their blogs and leave them some comment love.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

No square or rectangle cards/Anything Goes.

No Rectangle or Square cards.










6 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome tags!
The little images are just too cute and you know I love me some washi!

Leslie Miller said...

You know you really love a stamp set when you go on a hunt for it like that, but, I tell you, it is a MOST darling stamp set!!! Every single image is just so darling and they make the cutest tags! Your coloring is outstanding, as always. I'm totally in love with these, Maria!

Sonny P. said...

CUTEST MOUSE TAGS EVER !! I want the FRIEND TO FRIEND one !!
These are adorable ! And you know how I love these little critters !!
Plus I found your HOME !!!!

Marisol Colón said...

A lovely work! Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge,and good luck!
XX Marisol DT

Nora Noll said...

Oh my goodness!! I have these stamps!! These are just darling. Your coloring is exquisite!!

Carol L said...

I don't recall ever seeing these stamps before, but what a treasure they are! I love how each is colored so beautifully and topped with washi tape for accents! What a great set of tags you've created using those wonderful vintage stamps!