Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A Little Reminder........



Hello everyone: I've been out of the blogging loop for a while, trying to sort out a few sad and difficult family issues, and I want to thank my amazing teammates at The Flower Challenge, for their support and love, patience, caring thoughts, and cards I've received, I feel so blessed and grateful to be a part of this group of talented and caring women, thank you again for your love and understanding.

So now, THE FLOWER CHALLENGE is at its halfway point and here's a little reminder to let you know there's still plenty of time for you to come and play along, the theme is "Shaped Cards" so I hope to see you in our gallery.
Here's my card.


I used a retired Stampin' Up! die set for the card base and the main panel, the flowers are from a retired Flourishes set called "Botanical Bookplates", released back in March of 2012.
The image is stamped with Versafine black ink, heat embossed with clear powder and colored with Gansai Tambi watercolors.
I added some enamel dots and a twine bow. The word "amazing" is die-cut with a die I bought from eBay some time ago.

*********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like. 


The sentiment and flowers are from the Flourishes set.

Our Guest Designer is the very talented Alex Syberia and she's giving our lucky winner two of her beautiful digital images as a prize, check out her web site to see the wonderful images she has there.
Stop by THE FLOWER CHALLENGE blog to get more inspiration from my fabulous teammates.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

9 comments:

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Maria and I love the shape. So pretty and unique and it goes perfectly with your gorgeous flowers! Great job!

Sonny P. said...

Well, this is a cutie ! So colorful and I love the adorable flowers !

Mary Fish said...

lovely and fresh for spring.

Patti Willey said...

Oh the violets are beautiful! Looks like you're settling well in your craft chair!

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing it is, Maria! Violets are such a pretty flower, full of hope for lovely days in the garden. A very nice example for the shaped card challenge!

Bobby said...

That is a great shape on your card, Maria. I love those sweet violets.

TaeEun said...

That is a pretty shape, Maria ! Perfect for your sweet flowers! <3

Karen Dunbrook said...

really beautiful...great shape too.
xx Karen

Viv said...

Such a great shaped card here Maria and I love your sweet bouquet of flowers too ;) hugs Viv xx