Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Spring Flowers Heart.........

Image may contain: plant and flower

Hello everyone: Every time I post on my blog I'm hoping that each one of you who come to visit me, are doing well, all I can say is that we must observe the guidelines of staying home, protect ourselves and keep our distances, I know it's hard but these guidelines are there for the good of everybody.
Stay healthy and safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teammates over at RETRO RUBBER want to inspire you to join us in our gallery with lots and lots of Spring flowers, here is the card I made for this challenge.


This stamp is from a 2018 set from Power Poppy called Always Here, a beautiful image with lots of lovely sentiments, and it happens to be on sale right now, just saying.
I stamped this flowery heart with Stazon black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils, I love how all of these flowers form a sweet heart and that little snail is just adorable.
*********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a 2017 SU set called "Delicate Borders", the sentiment and the little snail are from the Powe Poppy set, and the tulip leaf from a 2013 Flourishes set called "Tulips for Friends".

I hope you stop by the RETRO RUBBER challenge blog and join us in the gallery, remember to use stamps that are older than a year, all our rules are at the top of the page.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


"Flowers and/or Butterflies"
Image result for flowers and butterflies

#161 "Female or Mom"
Always Fun Challenges

Thank you for stopping by today.

Stay safe and healthy.
Cyber hugs.
Maria.




12 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Extraordinary color! Love what you do with those Prisma pencils!

Sonny said...

Gor-Jus !So colorful and vibrant ! I almost missed that cute little snail ! Glad you mentioned him (or her) .

Hilda Burton said...

Stunning! Your beautiful coloring made a very special card. It is certainly a bright, cheery card for May. Enjoy your day!

Patti Willey said...

Wow! You do have a gift with coloring! Beautiful florals!

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a pretty card! It’s so colorful. The inside is a nice surprise too!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, you are amazing with your pencils! My jaw hit the floor when I saw this one, Maria! Gorgeous image from PP. Wow!

Brittany M. said...

This is such a beautiful card! Your coloring is exceptional! Certainly a bright and cheery card to celebrate your friend during Spring. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Girls!

Caroline said...

What beautiful flowers and coloring on your card. It truly is stunning. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

Caty said...

Qué preciosidad de tarjeta María !! Cómo me gustan esas flores alegres y primaverales también. Luego, he de decir que el interior de la tarjeta es una cucada, sobre todo viendo ese pequeño caracol deslizándose por la hoja. Lindísimo!
Espero que todo vaya bien, y te deseo un muy feliz fin de semana, cuídate mucho,
Besotes, Caty

Jan Clothier said...

Your amazing colouring skills are on display again with this bright beauty, Maria.

Claire Grantham said...

This stamp is amazing! And as always Maria, your colouring skills are just jaw dropping, especially with pencils! Cx

Heather (goldiecar) said...

I love your floral colored image. It's just lovely. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog! http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-199-happy-may-day-image.html