Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Bewitched.....

Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are doing well, I know I say this to you guys every time I post on my blog but it's my most sincere and heartfelt prayer and hope, in these very difficult times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I know all of us have in our craft room, very old stamp sets that we love but, for no particular reason, don't use as often as we should so, we keep buying new ones neglecting our old ones that have every right to be inked up.
That's what my teammates and I over at RETRO RUBBER want to encourage you to do, so go and dig out your old favorites and share your cards with us at our gallery, if you can, please let us know how old your stamp sets are.


I just love, love all of the images on this set from Stampin' Up! called "Cauldron Bubble" (2018 Holiday Mini). I must confess that the little critters and the ghost were the ones that caught my eye first.  I stamped all of these images on Strathmore Bristol paper with Stazon black ink and colored them with Windsor&Newton watercolor markers, I stamped the bubbles and the fire separately colored them and fussy cut them to add some dimension, I sponged some Spiced Marmalade ink on the cauldron to give the illusion of the light of the fire reflecting on it.
The window was cut with a Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz XL Die
The pattern papers are from my stash, the sentiment, from the set.

************************************************************  
This is the INSIDE of this card.


The sentiment and the little broom are from the set.
I hope you stop by the RETRO RUBBER challenge page to check out my teammates' fabulous creations and then, come and play along with us.

I want to play with the following challenges.

Fantasy.
Get Creative Challenges

Use Your Stuff


Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.




6 comments:

A.Rose said...

Love that you made Halloween too! Such a sweet card!

Sonny P. said...

What a cute little witch ! It is fun to see Halloween cards when the weather tells us otherwise !!
Your coloring really makes this card so bright and fun !

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card with all the images and fun paper. Thanks for having me as a guest designer at Retro Rubber.

LeAnne said...

Yours is the second Halloween card I've seen today! This is SO cute...reminds me of Samantha from Bewitched! Your papers and colors are very Halloweeny too!

Leslie Miller said...

I love that you made a Halloween card! It will be here before you know it. Cute stamp set and papers. The night sky through the window is a great touch, plus you were very clever with the cauldron and reflected firelight. Adorable and fun, Maria!

Claire Grantham said...

This is so cute Maria, I love the little scene that you have created here! As always your colouring is beautiful. Claire x