Followers

Friday, July 3, 2020

A Little, Vintage Bird House..

Hello everyone: I hope all of you and your families are still doing well in these very difficult times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a quick card using one of my UFO's, (Un-Finished Objects), this image was already colored and framed, I don't know why I didn't complete a card, I just love this little birdhouse.


*********************************************************
This is the inside of my card.


This is what I used:

"Garden Pleasures", Stampin' Up! (2001)
"Whimsical Words" Stampin' Up! (2010)
"Furry Folk" Stampin' Up! (2011-2012)
"Faith in Nature" (2011-2012)
Prismacolor Pencils.
Pattern Papers from my stash.

I want to play with the following challenges.


#514 "Stamp Act"
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
Hugs.
Maria.

6 comments:

Sonny P. said...

I have this bird house stamped by you on an ATC card !! It is the cutest and displayed proudly in my ATC album ! Love it !!

Patti Willey said...

Looks great! Love the Fall Colors since it's like 90 here everyday, very refreshing! Ha!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this birdhouse, too, and your coloring on it is super! Hey, I have some of that paper! Another UFO put to work on an awesome card!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.
Great color and the insides done up wonderful as well, I like the sentiment.
Leanne DT/KC

Nance said...

Very pretty! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Stampin with Liz Design said...

This is such a fun take on the sketch, love your gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda