Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Golden Poppies.......

Hello everyone: Again, I'm hoping you and your families are doing well, it's difficult but absolutely necessary to be patient and observant of the guidelines that might seem very restrictive but they are so very important, wearing a mask might be uncomfortable and not very cool but, having to wear a respirator is much, much worse, I keep telling my grandkids this over and over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



THE FLOWER CHALLENGE for the month of June is a color challenge. The colors are NAVY plus a color of your choice, just two colors, ok?
This is the card I made to inspire you to come and play along.


I heat embossed in gold this image from a Power Poppy set called "Poppies", which happens to be on sale now, just saying. The sentiment is also from this set. I apologize for not remembering where the butterfly die set came from.
I also added a couple of gold glitter card stock to the edges of the corner panels.

********************************************************
This is the INSIDE of my card.

 

The sentiment is from another Power Poppy set called Everything's Even Rosier.
The Poppies on the corner are from the Poppies set.

I hope you stop by THE FLOWER CHALLENGE to get more inspiration from my fabulous teammates, we can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.
Please read our rules, they are simple but important.

Thank you for stopping by.
Stay safe and healthy.
Sending lots of virtual hugs.
Maria.



9 comments:

Sonny P. said...

This is a lovely card ! I love the split front detail and the gold is so elegant.
Pretty Poppies 1

LeAnne said...

This is stunning, Maria! Just beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, Maria, this is amazing! I never would have thought to use the poppies like this, but they look amazing. The whole card is quite striking!

TaeEun said...

What a gorgeous card in navy and gold, Maria! Love the dynamic layout which goes perfectly with the golden butterfly!

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Maria and I love the gold with the navy so classy and beautiful!

HilaryJane said...

Well, this turned out beautifully. Gold and navy is such a good combination and the inside decoration makes it a very special card xx

Viv said...

Fabulous card Maria, navy and gold look so great together too!..sorry for the lack of commenting recently also, hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

I love the design of your card, Maria. The gold edges really accent the beautiful embossed poppies.

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome design....so elegant looking
xx Karen