Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Little Bird Told Me.

Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are doing well, I know some children are going back to school, 3 of my grandkids started last week and I must confess I'm terribly worried because, in spite to what "some people" keep saying, children are also at risk of contracting this terrible virus and also, bringing it home to parents and elderly members of their families.
I pray that all children who are going back to school be blessed and kept safe and healthy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE has this fun sketch for you to play with for the next 10 days.
Here's the card I made to inspire you to come and play along in our gallery.


I love this image of a little Australian Parrakeet perched on this stack of teacups.
I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with Winsor&Newton watercolor markers. 
**********************************************************
This is the inside.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Always Here, the feather is from a Papertry Ink set called "Feather Finery" 

I want to play with the following challenges.

Anything goes 
Crafting Happiness Challenges

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

I hope you go to the RETRO RUBBER challenge blog get more inspiration from my awesome teammates.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.




  



4 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Who wouldn`t love to receive this cheerful card ! Such a cute little bird and the bright yellow just shouts HAPPY !

Patti Willey said...

Yes yellow and blue a smart color pallet what a sweetie this little birdie is!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just the cutest stamp! I believe Marcy has it now as a digi, too. She has lots I haven't colored yet, but I'm working on it! You have to know I love all the yellow on this, and anything with birds is adorable to my eyes.

Claire Grantham said...

Maria, I am HONESTLY a sucker for a stack of teacups, I can't resist them. I have them as stamps and as digis too!!! This is gorgeous, I love the colour palette, it is actually similar in colour to the family heirloom teaset I have! Claire x