Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Simpy Violets.

Hello dear blogging friends: I hope you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe in these very difficult times we're living at the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violets and Violas are some of my favorite little flowers, they always seem to be smiling, their colors are beautiful but I love the purple ones the most.
I decided today to get another image from my box of "UFO's" (Un-finished Objects) and create a card with it.


********************************************************
This is the INSIDE, I left it without a sentiment because more often than not, I need a different sentiment for the cards my family asks me to provide.
This card can very well be a "Birthday" card or a "Get Well" card.


This is what I used to create this card.

"Violets" from Flourishes (2009)
"Crackle Paint" Stampin' Up! 
"Curly Cute" Stampin' Up! (2010-2011)
Prismacolor Pencils.

I want to play with the following challenges.



Thank you for stopping by.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely take on our sketch - I like that idea of a UFO box lol! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Donna Scholz said...

Great coloring, Maria! Love how you combined colors and textures for your card, too! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Love this Maria - I love wild violets, too, miss them so much here in AZ! Your coloring is so lovely, and I love what you did with your textures here! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Sonny Peterson said...

Violets are so pretty . Remind me of my grandmother`s yard .
Yours are very pert and pretty . Love your UFO box ! I have quite a few myself (more than a few )
Very pretty card !

Leslie Miller said...

Sooooo pretty, Maria! I cannot believe the treasures you have in your UFO box. Rich coloring and what a fun sketch this is. The native violets that bloom in the woods behind our house are yellow, and I love when they pop up out of the moss.

Lisa said...

Violets are so fun and perky. They just me you smile. Something we all need especially now. Beautiful Maria! Hope you can see my comments now. Had to get new computer.

Patti Willey said...

So sweet to see violets they're just so dear! Your yellow and purple pairings so smart since these are both parts of the blossom! I just want to sugar those cuties up and put em' on a cupcake!