Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Blooming Windowsill.

 Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are doing well, taking care of each other and wearing your masks.

I know they are cumbersome, we can't even wear pretty lipstick and our glasses get foggy but those are very small sacrifices compared to the benefits and the safety of us and our families.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a card created with one of those stamped images in my box of "unfinished" projects. It's been staring me for a long time and today, I just couldn't take it anymore, this sweet image needed to be on a card.


The image is from a Power Poppy set called "Go Wild" stamped on watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored with SU markers and Prismacolor pencils.
The patter paper is super, duper old, I suspect is from SU but don't quote me on that. I embossed a piece of light gray card stock with a Tim Holtz embossing folder. The sentiment is from the set, the butterfly I think is from Hero Arts, I have no package for it, it's really old.
*******************************************************

This is the INSIDE 


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Always Here", the flower from "Countryside Bouquet Delux", which is unfortunately sold out.

I want to play with the following challenges.



Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy, safe and please wear your masks.
XO
Maria.





7 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Lot of work went into this card . Pretty scene and love the sentiment inside !

Patti Willey said...

I agree with Sonny I noticed you can even see the window sash behind the bottles! I don't remember paying attention to that detail all the times I've colored this stamp!

Viv said...

Such a pretty card here Maria, love those little bottles all lined up...sorry for the late commenting yet again too! hugs Viv xx

Leslie Miller said...

I love this perfect card and sketch to support another of my favorite PP stamps! I was glad when Marcy made this one a digi so I could print it bigger (which I'll do one of these days). I never run out of Power Poppy to color. Your card is just beautiful, Maria!

Margreet said...

Great colouring of that fab image. It is a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! I love the brick embossing!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

This card is gorgeous! I love that brick embossing and I must find it!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.