Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Grilling Joys.

 Hello dear blogging friends: As with every time I post here, I'm praying that you and your families are doing well in these very difficult times we're living.

Stay healthy, safe and please wear your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, Autumn is here for a lot f us who live up North, the green leaves are changing into their amazing colors, the temperature is nice and crisp, a little rainy, a little sunny, always beautiful.

The challenge for the next 10 days at RETRO RUBBER is a favorite of mine, I love that you have a bunch of fun options to create your cards.

I chose the left vertical column, Metallics, Masculine, and Embossing.

This card is for my son in law Michael, he is my youngest daughter Adriana's husband and he loves to grill, he also has a smoker so, you can imagine we get some of his delicious meats and veggies every time he's out there in their patio barbequing.  They live next door so we can also smell the yumminess and can't wait to taste it too.


I haven't used this adorable die set from Stampin' Up! in a very long time and that's a shame, I just adore all these little images, especially the kitchen utensils and other details, you can make this little apron as feminine or as masculine as you wish by changing colors and papers. I wish you could see the silver foil I used for the kitchen utensils, but I know you know how hard it is to photograph metallics.
The sentiments are from a Power Poppy set called "Sage Advice", this set has the most adorable and beautifully illustrated images and, it's on sale now.
Just so you know, I give the information about the stuff I use on my cards just because I love these products, there's no financial compensation of any kind.

*********************************************************
This is the INSIDE of my card.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Farmers Market" which unfortunately is sold out.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Please go to the RETRO RUBBER challenge blog and check out my teammates' awesome creations and I hope you find some time to play along.

Read our rules and don't forget to include the age of at least one of the stamps you used for your creation.
See you in our gallery.
Stay healthy and safe and please, wear your masks.
XO
Maria.








4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's great that they live next door! I'm sure he knows he always has to put a little extra on the grill or in the smokehouse because your mouth will be watering. I love your card! It's so much fun with the apron and utensils, and the sentiments are perfect for it!

Sonny Peterson said...

How cute ! Love the pun of the sentiment !
Pretty blue color scheme .

Patti Willey said...

Oh that Michael is a keeper! Love this card and you're right to can be masculine or feminine easily! Love those utensils! Enjoy those times with your family!

LeAnne said...

This is so sweet....I haven't used this set for a while, you've inspired me!