Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Blushing Snowman.

Hello: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, take care of each other, and don't forget to wear your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody: The SHOPPING OUR STASH has a fun theme for you to play with for the next 10 days. 
Even if there is no snow on the ground yet, we want you to create your cards with the theme "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow". 

This is the card I made to inspire you to join us in our gallery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the INSIDE 


And this is what I used.

Power Poppy "Snow Kissed" (2017)
Flourishes "Warm Winter Wishes" (2010)
I used SU markers to color my Snowman.

I hope you stop by the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge page and join my teammates and me in our gallery.

Stay healthy and safe, and don't forget to wear your masks.
XO
Maria.





 

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Woo Hoo it's Frosty the Snowman with a new hat, just watched the special on Sunday, what else to do in the midst of a snowstorm. I love your card so nice and bright and well designed. love the inide too.

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable snowman! Love your card!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what an adorable snowdude!

Donna said...

Super cute! Love the snowman!!
You always finish the inside of your cards so beautifully!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the sweetest snowman and I love his little trees. Beautiful design you created for him. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving, Maria!