Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Every Day is Somebody's Birthday.

 Hello everyone: I'm always praying and hoping you and your families are doing well in these difficult times, stay healthy and be safe and please, wear your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Every day is somebody's birthday" this is a quote from one of my most favorite movies called "16 Blocks", love it!!!
But anyway, I have this birthday card full of little mice, I know someone who would love this card, right?


***********************************************************
This is the INSIDE.

This is what I used.

Lili of the Valley "Gift Wrapping Mice" (2012). I'm not sure of the name, but that sounds about right.
Power Poppy sentiments from "Go Wild" (2015)
Stampin' Up! "Whimsical Words" (2010)

Thank you for stopping by.
Stay healthy and safe and please, don't forget to wear your masks.
The life you save can be your own.
XO
Maria.











7 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Maria! This is a beautifully colored card! I love all the little mice in this image and you finished off the inside perfectly! Thanks for having me as a GD and for keeping the RR Challenge rolling! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Sonny Peterson said...

TEE HEE ! I think I know who you were referring to with this card with those little critters ! I have to admit that is a adorable card !! Just look how pretty you colored all the details ! Whoa what a lot of presents and mice and you made them all look so festive !!

Mary Fish said...

What a splashy party!

Hilda Burton said...

Maria, this card is adorable and it is sure to bring a big smile to the recipient's face. I love all the elements you incorporated. Enjoy your day!

Jan Clothier said...

Another example of your marvellous colouring, Maria. So sweet and pretty. :-)

Patti Willey said...

Gift wrapping mice! So cute! Reminds me of Cinderella!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! I would love the card 'cause I do love critters and cute stuff, but I'm sure you have a particular mouse lover in mind for this. It's so adorable and fun and beautifully colored and designed!