Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Holly and Berries.

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray that you and your families are doing well in these difficult times, please stay healthy and safe and don't forget to wear your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have one more Christmas card to add to my stash, I can safely say I have more than enough for this upcoming Holiday Season.



***********************************************************
This is the INSID


And this is what I used.

Holly image from Flourishes set "Narutally Merry" (2012)
Power Poppy "Merry Littles"
Pattern Paper from "My Paper Studio.
I can't remember where the "Joy" die came from.

I'm playing with these challenges.


Traditional Christmas colors.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe and please don't forget to wear your masks.
Hugs.
Maria,





11 comments:

Lynda said...

What a vibrant and joyful card. Love that the word 'Joy' is hanging like a bauble. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, that beautiful holly on plaid with gold is gorgeous! I love the hanging "joy", too. Sounds wonderful to be done with your Christmas cards. I have a few more to make, still. Quite a few, actually. Hugs!

Donna Scholz said...

Very pretty holiday card, Maria! Love the bright red's and green's! Thank you for sharing your holiday spirit with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

So pretty, Maria - that holly is colored perfectly, and the pretty gold "joy" is stunning over the plaid! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Patti Willey said...

Wow! Another great pairing all elements here stunning for a tradional Christmas card!

pearshapedcrafting said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! I love the panel of holly against the tartan! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Stef Perry said...

Ooo, the holly panel is so striking rimmed in gold and matches perfectly with the gold bow and the die cut sentiment! Love that plaid too, it is just yummy and so perfect for the PP colors! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at The Paper Players this week!

Hilda Burton said...

I love this stunning card, Maria. The pretty plaid with the holly layer and the gold embossed Joy is gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend.

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful Maria! That plaid paper is just gorgeous and so are your florals! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is so beautiful, Maria! Such a rich and gorgeous plaid paper! The gold accents are perfect, and so is your coloring! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your rich plaid Maria,which compliments your holly perfectly and allows your sparkly diecut sentiment to really pop! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge at The Paper Players this week!