Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Colorful Christmas Wishes.

 Hello everyone: As always, I pray you and your families are doing well in these very difficult times. Stay healthy and safe and please, wear your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's been a long time since I used Kraft card stock to create a card, I keep forgetting the lovely vintage look it gives to Christmas cards.  So here is the card I made to inspire you to come and play along with us over at SHOPPING OUR STASH.  Our TIC TAC TOE board is full of fun choices so come and join my teammates and me in our gallery.

I used Kraft card stock, bright colors and brads.

*********************************************

This is the inside.




This is what I used.

Power Poppy "Simple Joys".
Power Poppy "Poinsettia"
Power Poppy "Merry Littles"
Prismacolor pencils.

I want to play with these challenges.


Challenge #574 "Color Me Happy"


I hope you come and play with this fun Tic Tac Toe challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we can't wait to see what you create.

Stay healthy and safe.
Hugs,
Maria.






6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Very pretty card, beautifully coloured, I never think to use Kraft much either, unless prompted.

Chris Dring said...

Another fabulous card, Maria! Love your use of the brads!

Sonny Peterson said...

Cutest tree in town !! Love those adorable little ornaments you did with the brads !
Cute cute card !!

JanR said...

Great card! I really like the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Patti Willey said...

Cute tree! Great can coloring Maria! Try this style coloring on a gray card stock works the same way I know we get in such a rut! Nice to see you stretching those skillz!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, what a great way to use up some of those brads! They look just like my SU candy dots, but I have tons of brads, too. Most of them are too lumpy for my no-extra-postage cards, but these look nice and flat. Your coloring is super on the kraft and I love the simplicity of design. So cute, Maria!