Followers

Friday, December 4, 2020

Blinging in the Season.

 Hello everyone: I'm always hoping and praying that you and your families are well, taking care of each other and wearing your masks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Welcome to THE FLOWER CHALLENGE December theme, this time we would love to see EMBELLISHMENTS!!  Rhine Stones, Pearls, Charms, Enamel Dots...
We can't wait to see all the sparkles on your cards.
Here's the card I made to inspire you to play along.


*****************************************************
This is the INSIDE 


This is what I used.

Power Poppy "Glistening Paperwhites"
Power Poppy "Cozy Cupfuls" (sentiment in front panel)
Power Poppy "Glistening Paperwhites" (sentiment inside)
and corner image.
Power Poppy "Merry Littles" (border inside)
Spellbinders "Resplendent Rectangles"
Rhine Stones.

I hope you come and visit THE FLOWER CHALLENGE and check out my teammates' beautiful creations.
We hope to see you in our gallery soon.

Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.












10 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Well, this is pretty . Love the color background of lavender .
And such a pretty bouquet for your focal point !

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, that's pretty with the purples in the design and all the bling for accents. I always love Marcella's Christmas florals. It's a very special card, Maria! ps: Emailed you.

Patti Willey said...

Wow super beautiful! You capture white flowers well that's challenging! I'm a fan of the bling!

CherylQuilts said...

Maria, this is absolutely gorgeous, and your coloring is so beautiful! You know I love the decorative die that truly showcases this beautiful image. I love it, sweet friend! Sending hugs and love! xoxo

Cheryl Scrivens said...

Maria, this is absolutely gorgeous, and your coloring is so beautiful! You know I love the decorative die that truly showcases this beautiful image. I love it, sweet friend! Sending hugs and love! xoxo

Viv said...

Another stunning creation here mf, love all the embellies too ;) hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

Those wonderful dies make a lovely background and frame for your bouquet, Maria.

Loll said...

Beautiful card Maria! LOVE your gorgeous watercoloured bouquet with the beautiful framing. xx

TaeEun said...

The flowers are beautifully colored as always and I love the elegant edged layers! Looks pretty with the gems!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Maria and I love the embellishments. Gorgeous coloring and the die cut frame is beautiful!