Followers

Monday, January 18, 2021

First Twofer Challenge of 2021.

Hello everyone: I hope all of you are doing ok during these very difficult times, not only the pandemic of Covid-19 is still raging but on top of it, we, as a Country, are facing one of the most dividing times in History.

Please stay healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first Twofer Card Challenge of 2021 is "FLOWERS", here are my cards, first together and then individually.


*************************************************
The first card is a Birthday. 


This is the inside.


***************************************************
My Twofer is a Sympathy card.


*************************************************
This is the inside.


This is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "Botanical Builder" die set.
The "Hi" punch sentiment might be from "We R Memory Keepers"
but I'm not completely sure, it's very, very old.
Power Poppy "Short Stalks"(2015)
Flourishes " Calla Lilies" (2011)
DSP from my stash.

I'm playing with the following Challenges.


Thank you for stopping by.
Please stay healthy and safe and don't forget to wear your masks.

Hugs,
Maria.










5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love that rustic paneling in the background of both cards, Maria! The first card is so bright and fun and a great change in design with the pearly white flower on the second card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Twofer Challenge!

Patti Willey said...

A couple of beautiful cards tonight!

Darnell said...

You always strike the right tone with your different occasions, Maria. I just love how bright and festive the birthday card is with all the layers and bright pint flower - a true card of celebration! And I love how soft and emotive the sympathy card is with the vellum flowers and lovely sediment. Both designs are beautifully composed! Thank you for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #34! Take care and be safe! Special hugs as we wait anxiously to get through tomorrow! Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

I dearly love flowers with wood grain and you've got some real pretties here, Maria. A nice combination of dies and designer paper. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well tomorrow. Hugs, dear friend!

Anita in France said...

Such lovely layers on both cards, Maria ... the bright, vibrant one is so delicious and happy for a birthday ... puts me in mind of a summer's day! Your sympathy card is so elegant ... the soft shimmery blooms are subtle and understated, perfect for the occasion! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Hugs, Anita :)