Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Be Merry.

Hello dear blogging friends: As always, I pray you and your families are doing well, keeping each other safe and wearing your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a little bit late posting this card today, the weather has been really nice up here so my hubby and I are working on giving our yard a little bit of clean-up.


***********************************************
This is the INSIDE


This is what I used.

Katzelkraft "Les Chats"
SU "Snow Much Fun" (2011-2012)
Power Poppy "Snow Kissed"( 2017)
Power Poppy "Merry Littles" 
Prismacolor pencils.
SU embossing folder for the pine branches,
I forgot the name.

***************************************
I want to play with these challenges.



Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.





5 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Funny cat ! He looks so grumpy and not too happy about having to wear that Santa cap !
Cute card !

Leslie Miller said...

So much fun, Maria! That cat does not look happy, but he sure is a character! Love the embossing and sketch, too!

Candice Richardson said...

So fun, I love how grumpy the cat looks! Thank you for playing along with us for the Create a Smile Challenge :)

Vic said...

So cute I love the cat! Thank you so much for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge :)

Engelchen said...

Hihi, such a funny.... ähm... I mean grumpy cat! 😉 Thanks for playing along in our current Create a smile challenge.