Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Till the Cows Come Home.

 Hello everyone: I hope all of you and your families are doing well, still wearing your masks and keeping each other safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't played with this adorable stamp set from My Favorite things for a while so, I created this card to share with you today, I just adore these little farm critters.


***********************************************
This is the INSIDE.




And this is what I used.

My Favorite Things "The Whole Herd".
Power Poppy "Party Time"
Prismacolor Pencils.

I want to play along with the following challenges.

Seize the Birthday

"Just Us Girls"

My Favorite Things 










5 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the comical animals. Specially the little chicks. It’s a party because spring is around the corner. Your card made me smile Maria.

JoAnn said...

What a fun card with the cute animals. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Sonny Peterson said...

Cute ! I have not heard that saying in a long time !
Love those funny critters !
Such a cute card

Patti Willey said...

The Cow has the coolest expression! Great Spring Card!

Leslie Miller said...

Way too cute, Maria! You know how I adore critter stamps, and these are super adorable! Beautifully colored and designed per the sketch. What fun!