Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Pumpkin Heads.

Hello, hello, everybody: I'm always praying and hoping you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and still wearing your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So all of us over at the 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE have a new inspiration board for you to play with in the month of May.  I know this month is not exactly spooky and ghosts and witches are the farthest things from your mind but that is why this is such a fun challenge, making Halloween cards ahead of time gives you the chance to get a good stash by the time October rolls by.

Here's my card.

*************************************************

This is the INSIDE.


And this is what I used.

I've used this stamp a few times before and unfortunately, I don't know where it came from, so if any of you have seen it or if you own it, I would appreciate it so much if you can let me know.
The spider webs are from a 2013 Stampin' Up! set called "Bite Me"
The bats are die-cut but again, I apologize for not knowing where it came from.
The spider webs on the inside are from Stampabilities.
The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Witching you a Happy Halloween"

I hope you go and look for some fun Halloween stamps and come join my teammates and me at the 

Stay healthy and safe.
Hugs.
Maria.
 










5 comments:

Diane said...

FABULOUS card Maria!! Loving those fun pumpkins and the inside sentiment with the bat is awesome!!! Pretty cool spider webs too!

Darlene said...

OMG what a fabulous card inside & out Maria! Yikes ... looks like those two pumpkins are in a bit of a stand off ... hope they get it worked out! LOL Have a great day and thanks for fun inspiration!

Sonny Peterson said...

Those two pumpkins apparently have ISSUES !! Wow , look at the giant webs !
Cute card !

Patti Willey said...

Beautiful webs! I try to live with spiders typically try to send all pests outside.

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! These two Jack-o-Lanterns are trying to out-scare each other. If they were bros they'd probably arm wrestle, but they don't have that option. Love those big webs and the red-eyed bats. Too fun!