Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Under the Sea.....

 Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other safe and wearing your masks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to another challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, the theme for the next 10 days is "Gnome about it", you can use a Gnome or any other Magical Creature, I chose this sweet Mermaid because I don't have any Gnomes, this is something I need to fix ASAP.

This is the INSIDE


And this is what I used.

The Mermaid is from Stampendous

The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.

The bubbles are from Memory Box

The "pebbles" on the ocean floor are stamped

with SU "Gorgeous Grunge" (retired)

The enamel dots are from Gina Marie Designs.

The sentiment in front is from Power Poppy "Best Day Ever"

The sentiment inside is from Power Poppy "Sassy Succulents"

The banner is from Spellbinders Shapablilities

I used Prismacolor pencils and shimmer watercolor paints.

I hope you'll hop over the SHOPPING OUR STASH Challenge blog and check out my teammates' awesome inspirational cards and then, come and play along with us in our gallery.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Stay healthy and safe.

XO
Maria.





5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous colouring, great design love the bubbles, fantastic card.

Donna said...

Beautiful mermaid!!!
And as always, your colouring is amazing!

Sonny Peterson said...

Oh so pretty ! Love the whole picture you created !
Such dreamy colors !

lauren bergold said...

shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone but as much as i love gnomes, i love mermaids MUCH more and this card is magical in every way!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, beautiful! The sentiments are perfect with it. I love how you did the pebbles. Maria, I just love everything about this! I have NBUS gnomes and mermaids. I just can't keep up with myself, especially when I also use my oldies quite often. It's all good, right? xxoo