Followers

Friday, May 28, 2021

A Friend Like No One Elf.

 Hello everyone: I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, taking care of each other and still wearing your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm counting the minutes to post this card, this challenge almost escaped me so, without further ado, here it is.


**************************************************
This is the INSIDE


This is what I used.

My Favorite Things "Santa's Elves"
Sentiments both in front and inside and the little gifts
are from the same set.
Sakura Koi watercolors.
Prismacolor pencils for the Elf's little face.

I want to play with these challenges.



Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.






 

4 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

What a sweet little fella ! Using non traditional colors for this cute Xmas card really is creative .
An adorable card !

Karen said...

What an adorable elf; so cute in his purple and teal outfit! And I love that punny inside sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Leslie Miller said...

Maria, the colors are great for your little elf and he's just so cute! Love the sentiments with him. I like his ornament, too. Looks like you put an enamel dot in there, maybe. The dangling heart die is one of my favorites. Really adorable!

Julie B said...

Yoiur cute elf works well in his non trad Christmas colours. A fun take on the Color Hues combo, TFS. :)