Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Seeing Spots.....or Stripes!!!!!

Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

It's time for another fun challenge over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, the prompt is "SPOTS OR STRIPES".  This is the card I created to inspire you to play along with us in our gallery, I chose stripes for my card.



This is the INSIDE

This is what I used.

Rachel Vass Designs IMAGE 

Prismacolor pencils.

Stampin' Up! "Free as a Bird" for the sentiments

and flowers inside.

Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Dies 


We hope you visit THE FLOWER CHALLENGE blog to get more inspiration from my amazingly talented teammates and then, join us in our gallery.

Please add our banner to your post.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Stay healthy and safe.

XO
Maria.








6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

This digital floral so pretty!

Loll said...

Bright, bold, and beautiful card Maria! LOVE the shades of blue you've used for the background and stripes. The flowers are gorgeous in blue as well and such amazing colouring to give them so much depth. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Maria, I'm loving everything about your gorgeous card, starting with your typically amazing coloring! Clever design for a card that uses a large image for the focal point. The glitter strips add a touch of fancy. I really love the inside sentiment and flower border, too.

Aileen said...

Soooooo beautiful my friend, you have coloured these blooms so beautifully and in my favourite flower colour. I dont know why but blue always looks so amazing on flowers. Stunning creation sweetie.

Ericka Strange said...

Great card Maria and I love the all the blue especially the flowers!

Bobby said...

Great job with the pencils, Maria. Your flowers just glow.