Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

A Fun Sketch from Retro Rubber.

Hello everyone: I'm always hoping you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

******************************************************

The RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE has a fun and fabulous sketch for you to play with, designed by our teammate Claire Grantham, we hope you will play along and join us in our gallery.


This is the card I created with the sketch.




This is the INSIDE.



And this is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "Peace Within" (2009-2010)
The teeny, tiny bird on top of the basket's handle is from an
Altenew set called "Birch Land" (2015)
Stampin' Up! "Gorgeous Grunge" (2013-2014)
Spellbinders "Hemstitched Squares"
Prismacolor pencils.
The strips of paper on the front and inside are cut from
the Power Poppy packages, I love how bright and colorful they are.


I hope you find a bit of time and play along with us at 

I love sketches, they take the guesswork out of creating your cards, this one is really fun and gives you lots of options on what to use for each part.
Hop over to the challenge page for more inspiration from my awesome teammates.

Till next time, please stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.



 

4 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

A sweet card ! I like the layout . Your colors are summer for sure !

Leslie Miller said...

I love this sketch and the pretty little stamp you used with it! Cute that you added the extra little bird to the basket, and the Power Poppy paper is fabulous! I, too, love sketches. No more playing for me till after the floors are done. My blog is all scheduled up to carry through July. Then I'll enjoy the freedom!

Patti Willey said...

Peace Within my first SU! Set! What a sweet memory!

Jan Clothier said...

Oh, Maria! This is lovely! The die that's created that wonderful punched square border is a keeper for sure. Your colouring is, as always, amazing. This card has such a lot of joy in it. Stay safe.