Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

A Slim Card for The Flower Challenge #59.

 Hello Everyone: I'm always hoping you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think this is the second Slimline card I've made in a while, I really enjoyed creating it, I think they look very sweet and elegant too.

Here's my card.


********************************************************
This is the inside.

******************************************************

And this is what I used.
 Slim Stitched Scalloped Circles Die, from 
Pink Fresh.
All the flowers on this card are from the retired Stampin' Up! 
"Botanical Blooms" die set.
The DSP is from my stash.
I used watercolors from Kuretake Gamsai Tambi for the flowers.
The sentiment inside is from Dynamic Duos, Peonies, and Tulips
from Power Poppy.
I left the inside with no sentiment to use this card for any occasion.

I realized I don't use my dies enough, even if I have a really nice
collection and that is a shame.
I hope you can join my teammates and I over at The Flower Challenge
and play along with this fun challenge.

Till next time, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.


 










7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's clear to see on this card that you do have some cute dies! I love your design for the slimline, and the colors are so pretty!

Loll said...

Sweet card Maria! Love the bright yellow patterned paper inside the reverse scalloped circles. Your flowers are so fun and happy! xx

Patti Willey said...

Aw these mini flowers are so sweet, I love the little circle dies nice pairings today!

Bobby said...

So bright and cheery, Maria. I love the flowers framing those circles and how the chevron paper is slanting perfectly matched on both ends.

lostinpaper said...

Hi there Maria, loving those sweet little windows of flowers and of course your bright colour choices always make me happy!

TaeEun said...

Your slimline card is so pretty and cheerful in those happy colors, Maria! The little bouquets are adorable!

Viv said...

Great slimline card Maria! love your sweet colour combo too and the pretty circles. Sorry I am so late leaving comments also ;) hugs Viv xx