Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Artistically Inked #2......

Hello again, everyone: As always, it's my hope and wish you and your families are doing well, taking care of each other and staying healthy and safe.

********************************


Here's a card I made to remind you to come and play along with us over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE , you have until September 28th. to load up your cards, we hope to see you in our gallery.

I've been having lots of fun playing with this truly beautiful Stampin' Up! set called Artistically Inked, these images look amazing stamped in any color.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside.




And this is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "Artistically Inked"
An Old but still juicy SU "Tempting Turquoise" ink pad.
The leaves were stamped twice, once with "Tempting Turquoise" and again
with "Old Olive", I really like the color I got, not green or blue, but it's just right.
I used the dies from this bundle to cut all the images.

I hope you come and play along with us over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, we can't wait to see what you create.

Until next time, stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I continued to play with this set, check out my DSP!!!!!


I'm going to make more in other color combinations, I'm sure they will all look amazing, let me know what you think, ok?
This is truly a beautiful and amazing stamp set.
XO









 

9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're sure getting your money's worth out of the Artistically Inked set and you do it so beautifully! Such a pretty and feminine border die on this one, and love those silver leaves. I still have my Tempting Turquoise pad and most of the other SU pads I started with. Also all the reinkers. I'll be using them for a long time to come!

Patti Willey said...

I love your die cut I enjoyed this on a card you made me on my desk. It’s true SU! Ink pads last so long!! Wish I had re inkers for all. Haven’t seen a catty in years glad you are enjoying your new things!

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Maria! LOVE those beautiful flowers ... I can see why you love them. Amazing card design with the smooshed background, and the beautiful scalloped edging. Your DSP turned out wonderfully! xx

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty flowers and I just love those die cut leaves with it!

Aileen said...

Another beautiful creation Maria, I live the flowers and the delicate die cut edges. So beautiful xx xx Aileen

Sonny Peterson said...

This stamp set is perfect for you and how you are creating beautiful cards.
Your DSP creation is really pretty .

Kathy said...

Your card and DSP are both gorgeous...this set wasn't on my radar until I saw your work...now it is on my list! Thanks for sharing the DSP idea...you are right it will work with so many colors but again the one you made is sensational!

TaeEun said...

What a lovely card, Maria! I checked out the stamp set. It's a gorgeous one and so versatile to use! The DIY pattern looks fantastic as well!

Bobby said...

So pretty, Maria. I love the border die and the added silver leaves.