Followers

Monday, September 27, 2021

Autumn is here!!

Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

********************************************************

 It's no secret that I love Autumn, from all the four seasons of the year, Autumn is my absolute favorite.  The colors on the trees and bushes are always stunning, it's Mother Nature's gift to us before Winter arrives.




Here's the inside.

And this is what I used.

"Sunny Harvest" from Power Poppy.
Prismacolor pencils.

I want to play with these challenges.






Thank you for stopping by, it felt good to create this card and posting it today.

Stay healthy and safe.

XO
Maria.












6 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Fresh and pretty for fall!

Sonny Peterson said...

Love the name of that stamp set !! I also love love Autumn . The other seasons are pretty and fresh and such ,but I still favor the colors and feel of AUTUMN! Love the colors you chose . The yellow shading is especially pretty !
This s a nice card to follow your little mouse flying with the Autumn leaf !

Patti Willey said...

Beautiful Japanese Lanterns! Welcome Autumn colors!

Jane said...

Love the warming co,ours of your beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards , hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Leslie Miller said...

Maria, this is so beautiful! I love this stamp set, and the sentiment is really lovely. Autumn is my favorite season, too, but the best part of it is way too short! Maybe that's why I cherish it so much.

Jaydee said...

Maria, you are so right, these gorgeous autumnal colors are Mother Nature's way of showing off and bringing so much glorious color to us before winter. I love the pop of orange and the layout of your card. So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS
hugs
jaydee